Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Focus

As the new year arrives, so do the resolutions. Focus is one of my resolutions in 2008. I opened my Etsy shop more than 4 months ago and have anticipated each shop listing and the creative process that goes into making each product. I love being able to make something that someone else will appreciate, especially those products that include photos. When I'm not creating, I am usually caught playing some silly game with my husband and toddler son.

The year is already going by very quickly. With that said, I have decided to focus a bit more on the products within my shop. I love being able to create scrapbooking layouts, a creative way to keep those photo memories in one place. Be on the lookout for various themed layouts and a large number of scrapbook pages for an entire coordinating album, starting with baby girl. I will also feature a variety pack of cards for many occasions. There are several times to 'give' throughout 2008, so I will also be creating a few items perfect for displaying photos in your home or office and some gift giving products for many occasions throughout the year.

I am excited to continue this venture as 2008 progresses!




No comments: