Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Pink Sneak Peek


I'm so excited about this project, I just had to give you a sneak peek! I'm creating a 20-page scrapbook with a BABY GIRL theme (pinks, spring greens and browns). The pages are just adorable for any baby girl's first year! Some of the titles include, It's a Girl, Baby Parts, Cute as a Button, You & Me, Life's Little Moments, Sweet Dreams, Play Time, and Watch Me Grow. If I had a girl myself, I might just keep it! I have created the layouts with one of my favorite lines of paper, Heidi Grace Baby Girl. Check out my shop for the final product, available for purchase very soon!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I have a baby boy but pinks and greens are my very favorite! I love your work. Great blog. Keep it up. :)

With You In Mind said...

Thanks Mandy! In the last 2 years, I have learned to also love blue!

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

I am not a huge fan of pink but those are cute!

Jessica said...

These are beautiful! I love the colors.

Livy said...

Such a gorgeous array of colors! I love scrapbooking but find that I make incredibly slow progress. Alas! So much to do and so little time.

Kelly Drill said...

This book is going to be ridiculously cute! Very pretty blog too.