Thursday, March 13, 2008

Practicing for the Easter Egg Hunt


It's nearly impossible to keep it all business on this blog when I've got a toddler boy at home! Tonight we had several Easter egg hunt trials inside. I hid the eggs a couple of times while he waited patiently in his play room. I decided to give him a shot at hiding...so I waited patiently, about 10 minutes and finally it was my turn! Of course he helped me find them and we played it over, and over, and over.

No kid wants to stop playing that kind of game and go to bed...so I promised him we would play it again tomorrow, asked him how many times he wanted to play and he showed me six fingers. When the real Easter egg hunt is here, 10 days to be exact, we will both be very ready! Get your peeps ready!

7 comments:

joeyandaleethea said...

Great pics, and that sounds like lots of fun! My 22 mos old Joey will get his first practice egg hunts in the coming days. :)

With You In Mind said...

That is so wonderful! Have fun and take a lot of pictures. I think I might be a bit more excited than my son - it's a toss up!

Anonymous said...

Your son is so cute!! It sounds like you had the best time together!! Love the pics and love your blog!! :)

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

My kids love to "pratice" hunting eggs. I wonder how many more years they'll want to do that.

Melody said...

Fun idea, love those cute pics! :)

Lindentreephotography said...

adorable photos

Unknown said...

How cute is he?? Sounds like he had a blast - although isn't it so fun for us too??